Know SBI Life Insurance IPO Status
You know how to check SBI life insurance IPO allotment status online? Public offer of up to 120,000,000 Equity Shares through an offer for sale by State Bank and BNPPC of up to 80,000,000 Equity Shares and up to 40,000,000 Equity Shares respectively.
SBI Life Insurance IPO Details
SBI Life Insurance Issue Open- 20, sept, 2017
SBI Life Insurance Issue Close- 22, Sept, 2017
Price Band- Rs 685-700 Per Share
Lot Size- 21 Share
Issue Size – Rs 8220-8400 Cr.
Also Check: PAN card application status
SBI Life Insurance IPO Tentative Schedule
Issue Open- 20, sept, 2017
Issue Close- 22, Sept, 2017
Allotment Date- on or about 28, Sept, 2017
Trading commencement – on or about 03, Oct, 2017
SBI Life Insurance IPO Book Running Lead Managers
There are main 7 book leading lead managers for SBI Life Insurance IPO.
JM Financial Institutional Securities Limited
7th Floor, Cnergy, Appasaheb Marathe Marg
Prabhadevi, Mumbai 400 025
Tel: (91 22) 6630 3030, Fax: (91 22) 6630 3330
Investor grievance email: email@example.com
Website: www.jmfl.com, Contact person: Prache Dhuri
SEBI Registration number: INM000010361
Axis Capital Limited
1st Floor, Axis House, C 2 Wadia International Centre,
Pandurang Budhkar Marg, Worli, Mumbai – 400 025
Tel: (91 22) 4325 2183, Fax: (91 22) 4325 3000
Investor grievance email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Website: www.axiscapital.co.in, Contact Person: Simran Gadh
SEBI Registration No.: INM000012029
BNP Paribas House, 1 North Avenue, Maker Maxity,
Bandra-Kurla Complex Bandra (East), Mumbai 400 051
Tel: (91 22) 3370 4000, Fax: (91 22) 6196 5194
Investor grievance email: email@example.com
Website: www.bnpparibas.co.in, Contact Person: Arkadeep Biswas
SEBI Registration No.: INM000011534
Citigroup Global Markets India Private Limited
1202, 12th Floor, First International Financial Center, G-Block
Bandra Kurla Complex , Bandra East, Mumbai 400 098
Tel: (91 22) 6175 9999, Fax: (91 22) 6175 9961
Investor grievance email: firstname.lastname@example.org,
Contact Person: Ashish Guneta,
SEBI Registration No.: INM000010718
Deutsche Equities India Private Limited
The Capital, 14th floor, C -70, G Block,
Bandra Kurla Complex, Mumbai 400 051
Tel: (91 22) 7180 4444, Fax: (91 22) 7180 4199
Investor grievance email: email@example.com
Website: www.db.com/India, Contact person: Viren Jairath
SEBI Registration number: INM000010833
ICICI Securities Limited
ICICI Center, H.T. Parekh Marg, Churchgate, Mumbai 400 020
Tel: (91 22) 2288 2460, Fax: (91 22) 2282 6580
Investor grievance email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Contact person: Vishal Kanjani/Govind Khetan
SEBI Registration number: INM000011179
Kotak Mahindra Capital Company Limited
1st Floor, 27 BKC, Plot No. 27, “G” Block, Bandra Kurla
Complex, Bandra (East), Mumbai 400 051
Tel: (91 22) 4336 0000, Fax: (9122) 6713 2447
Investor grievance email: email@example.com
Contact Person: Ganesh Rane
SEBI Registration No.: INM000008704
SBI Capital Markets Limited
202, Maker Tower ‘E’, Cuffe Parade, Mumbai 400 005
Tel: (91 22) 2217 8300, Fax: (91 22) 2218 8332
Investor grievance email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Contact person: Gitesh Vargantwar/Sambit Rath
SEBI Registration number: INM000003531
Karvy Computershare Private Limited
Karvy Selenium Tower B, Plot 31-32 Gachibowli
Financial District Nanakramguda, Hyderabad 500 032
Tel: (91 40) 6716 2222, Fax: (91 40) 2343 1551
Investor grievance e-mail: email@example.com
Contact person: M. Murali Krishna
SEBI registration number: INR000000221
About SBI Life Insurance IPO
SBI Life Insurance company was incorporated at Mumbai on October 11, 2000 as SBI Life Insurance Company Limited, joint venture between STATE BANK OF INDIA AND BNP PARIBAS CARDIF S.A. SBI holds 70.1 percent stake and BNP Paribas holds 26 percent stake pre-Issue. SBI has 23000 branches across the country, making largest banking group in India. SBI also featured in fortune global 500 list. We shared here information how to check SBI Life Insurance allotment status online or offline. BNP Paribas is the life and property & casualty insurance arm of BNP Paribas, one of strongest bank in world, with presence in more than 70 countries.
India’s life insurance penetration stood at 2.7% in 2016.
compared with 4.4% in 2010. SBI Life has increased market share of New Business Premium generated among private life insurers in India, from 15.87% in Fiscal 2015 to 20.04% in Fiscal 2017. Between Fiscal 2015 and Fiscal 2017, New Business Premium generated increased at a CAGR of 35.45%, which is the highest among the top five private life insurers (in terms of total premium in Fiscal 2017) in India. In Fiscal 2017, Company enjoyed a market share of Individual Rated Premium of 20.69% among private life insurers in India and 11.16% of the entire life insurance industry in India. Between Fiscal 2015 and Fiscal 2017,companies Individual Rated Premium increased at a CAGR of 37.90 %, the highest among the top five private life insurers (in terms of total premium in Fiscal 2017) in India.
SBI Life Competitive Strength
- Largest private life insurer with a consistent track record of rapid growth
- Significant brand equity and pre-eminent Promoters
- Expansive multi-channel distribution with pan-India bancassurance channel and high agent productivity
- Robust financial position supported by high operating efficiencies
- Superior investment performance
- Diversified product portfolio
Risk Factor For SBI Life Insurance IPO
- An inability to maintain market share, implement growth strategies or effectively address the requirements of specific customer segments by maintaining a strategic portfolio of insurance products may materially and adversely affect business operations and prospects, and consequently our financial condition and results of operations.
- Any adverse change in relationship with individual agents and other distribution intermediaries, a decline in performance of agent or other distribution network or an inability to enter into additional distribution arrangements may have a material adverse effect on business, results of operations and financial condition.
- Company investment portfolio is subject to liquidity risk and volatility in the market value of such financial instruments and may be concentrated in certain asset classes.
- Changes in interest rates may have a material adverse effect on business and results of operations.
- Any catastrophic event, including any major natural disaster, could result in significant claims which could have a material adverse effect on our business, prospects, financial condition and results of operations.
- Company business is subject to seasonal fluctuations in operating results and cash flows.
- Any significant shift in demographic trends and consumer preferences towards life insurance products may have a material and adverse effect on business, financial condition and results of operations.
- The rate of growth of the Indian insurance market may not be as high or as sustainable as anticipate.
Objects of SBI Life Insurance IPO
The objects of the Offer are to achieve the benefits of listing Equity Shares on the Stock Exchanges and to carry out the sale of up to 120,000,000 Equity Shares by the Selling Shareholders. The listing of Equity Shares will enhance the “SBI Life”brand name and provide liquidity to the existing Shareholders.
SBI Life Insurance Financial Sheet
(Amount in Rs millions)
|Profit Before Tax||9745.69||8551.05||8293.30||7277.53|
|Profit After Tax||9546.53||8441.03||8148.67||7277.53|
Conclusion of SBI Life Insurance IPO Allotment Status
Hope you know about SBI Life Insurance IPO allotment status. At our website you can see matrimony ipo status, Capacite infra allotment and ICICI lombard ipo status online. We shared also some other latest and trending IPO Status news. So connected with us for more news!
- 1 Know SBI Life Insurance IPO Status
- 2 SBI Life Insurance IPO Details
- 3 SBI Life Insurance IPO Tentative Schedule
- 4 SBI Life Insurance IPO Book Running Lead Managers
- 5 About SBI Life Insurance IPO
- 6 SBI Life Competitive Strength
- 7 Objects of SBI Life Insurance IPO
- 8 SBI Life Insurance Financial Sheet
- 9 Conclusion of SBI Life Insurance IPO Allotment Status