Election ID Card Status Online
Find out the quickest way to know your Election Card Status online. Elections herald in India at every five years. It is a right and responsibility of every citizen to cast a vote. Voting right is an important contribution of every citizen in making a better country.
In order to make the administration safe and smooth, an election card is issued to the voters. The election id card also serve as in important identity proof. If you have applied for voter ID card, check the status of your application here. The know status blog contains a step-wise guide to know the status of election card application. Also check ration card status online.
With the advent of digital India, the online facilities at the national voter’s service portal are upgraded. You may also use your state’s site to know the election card status. To get the services in the regional language, visit your state’s CEO website. Search in google for CEO site followed by your state’s name. We have covered here a detailed online procedure to know track election id card and voter ID status for election. You will be checking it right at the official website of the national voter’s service portal.
Step-By-Step Guide to Check Election Card Status Online
After applying for voter id card, use the below process to know the position of your application.
- Go for the national voter’s service portal by clicking here: http://www.nvsp.in/
- Click on the option of “track application status.”
- You can check election card status now.
- Enter the reference id number.
- Click the “track status” tab to view the election card status.
If you want to apply for the election id card online, use the relevant option on the homepage. Preserve the reference id to track status.
National Voter Service Portal
The national voter’s service portal is also offering following online services. Users can carry out many procedures without hassle of visiting the EC office.
- Deletion or objection in voter id card.
- Apply for a new election card.
- Search your name in the electoral roll.
- Making corrections in your entries in the electoral roll.
- Know your booth level officer and electoral roll officer.
- Take a print of voter information slip.
- Track election card status after online application.
- Know your district election officials and also the officials in the CEO office.
- Online registration facility for overseas voters.
- Linking aadhar card with your voter id number.
Besides above services the NVSP gives links to reach the portal of your state CEO’s website.
EC Card Status By Name and Number
You can verify the details of your election card status online. You can search it using your name or your voter id number. Use the below procedure to know your EC card status online.
Follow the steps shared here and verify your election card status in electoral roll:
- Go with this link: http://electoralsearch.in/
- Click the tab: ‘Search by Name.’
- Enter all the mandatory fields.
- Select gender, age, state and constituency from the drop-down lists.
- Type the captcha code.
- Click ‘search’ to view the results.
To know your EC card status by number, click the alternate tab. This will let you search your card details by EPIC number.
At the time of elections, having an EC card is not just sufficient. It is important to verify the details to avoid last minute confusions. Hence, use the election card status facilities available online. If your name is not in the voters’s list, your election card will not serve the purpose.
We have published procedures to check Election card status application status and other governmental documents. Check passport status and PAN card status at our blog. You may also visit us to know the status of ITR refund status as well as other government proof status. We are a guiding portal to help you know the online procedures of status checks.