Gujarat CM Scholarship Application at scholarships.gujarat.gov.in
The Government of Gujarat invites CM scholarship applications from the students. Students of the 12th standard can apply for the Chief Minister Scholarship scheme. Students from the prescribed categories will benefit from this opportunity. Here you will know how where to apply and follow-up for the status 2019.
Students from minority, SC/ST/OBC, and EBC can apply for the schemes. A dedicated online registration forum is launched through scholarships.gujarat.gov.in. Students studying in Gujarat state universities and colleges will get benefited as per eligibility. We have also updated UP scholarship schemes on our blog.
The complete online CM scholarship registration process 2019 is given here. Students need to apply online and upload the documents. Go through the post carefully to know how to register for the Gujarat scholarship schemes. The guidelines are given to help the students who are not very familiar with the online processes. For any further information, visit the official website. The website provides information and instructions in the Gujarati language as well. However, we are sure the below procedure will help you to go through the registration. Keep your documents ready including certificates related to caste and income.
How to Register: Apply for CM Scholarship Gujarat 2019
The application procedure is simplified with the guidelines stated here. We will be updating the last dates for the registrations and renewal.
- The link for the official CM scholarship portal is shared above.
- Start with your registration by clicking on option ‘click on registration.
- Please note the option of registration will be available as soon as the online registration is open.
- Enter the details like mobile number and year of passing.
- After entering all the details for new registration and click on ‘get password’.
- Remember to provide your valid mobile number. The same will be used for further communication.
- After you click on the ‘get password’ button, you will get a message on the screen. The message will indicate that the registration is successful.
- You will receive the password very soon.
- After successful registration, log in using your HSC seat no., password, and academic year.
- Proceed with clicking on the option of ‘Application.’
- Fill up the application form and save it. Your eligibility will be decided on the basis of the information of your family.
- After filling up the form completely, upload following documents.
- Your signature as in your bank accounts (maximum size 15 KB)
- Your photograph (maximum size 15 KB)
- Mark sheet of 12th standard
- Admission letter from the college
- Caste and income certificate or BPL certificate
- Leaving Certificate of 12th standard from the school
The files uploaded should not exceed 500 KB per document. Prepare a PDF file of the documents scanned before uploading. The website offers options to view and to remove the uploaded documents.
Who Can Apply for Gujarat State CM Scholarship
The Honourable Chief Minister Scholarship Scheme popularly known as CMSS is benefitting many students. Students who are not able to pursue higher studies due to low parental income get benefit under this scheme.
- The CM scholarship applicant should be a permanent student of the Gujarat state.
- The applicant should be achieved the minimum 60% in the 10th and 12th board exams.
- The student should be from an affiliated school.
- Students of research should have at least 55% marks.
- Applicants must be studying in the Gujarat state only.
- All the certificates submitted by the applicant of CM scholarship should be valid.
Almost all the states are providing scholarships to the needy candidates for higher studies. Candidates may also visit the official website or refer newspapers to know the dates. The homepage of the CM scholarship 2019 website will flash the news when the registration is open. Keep visiting our blog for the latest updates on different state scholarships. Financial assistance is also provided to the students who are economically backwards. Students from a general category with low familial income are also eligible. Knowstatus.co.in also updates scholarship status of Andhra Pradesh epass, Karnataka, and Telangana epass. All the related forms for renewal and institute letter are available on the official epass portals. Leave your comments in the case of any further query.