Voter ID Application Status
Voters can now view voter id status online with few clicks. If you have not yet received your voter id, this information will help you. The National Voters Service Portal is an online initiative to help the voters. Numerous facilities related to the election card are available here.
Applicants of the voter id card can check status here. The status message will help you to solve any discrepancy and delay. Though the application is not made online, you can carry out certain procedures. The NVSP website offers facility to check voters of all the states. Check status after a gap of few days from the application date. Go our website for offers online PAN card status check.
To check the voter id application status, keep your reference id number ready. For more information, all the states are having their own portals for the voters. If you do not know the portal of your state, use the given link to NVSP site. The site comprises a list of all the state election office websites. You can also verify your details in the electoral roll. Voting is a major right of all the adult citizens. Voter ID card status is significant to avoid delay and use your voting right. Every year lakhs of people turning 18 are applying for the election card. Hence, voter id status is very beneficial for the applicants.
Voter ID Status at NVSP Portal
Here is the link of the NVSP portal to check the voter id status.
- Use the given link to access national voters service website.
- Scroll down to locate the option of “Track Application Status”.
- Follow the link and provide your reference id number.
- Give a click on ‘Track the Status.’
The status of your voter id card application will be reflected on the screen. The website of nvsp.in also offer other facilities. Hope you are familiar with voter id status tracking.
Services available on the national voters service portal:
- Verifying name in the electoral roll
- New voter registration
- Correction of entries in electoral roll
- Know Booth, PC, and AC
- Link aadhar card and voter id card
- Download voter id card application form (form 6).
- Download other related forms – form 8, form 7, and form 6a
Voters can get connected to their respective state’s website. If you have the card, it is significant to verify it before the elections. We have shared the procedure of verification and voter id status in details.
Online Voter ID Card Verification
You can search for your name in the electoral roll either by entering your personal details or by EPIC number. We have shared below the links and procedure for both the ways. This is yet another beneficial online facility beside voter id status check.
Search your Name in Electoral Roll/Voters List by Details
Follow the procedure and learn to verify your name in the electoral roll:
- Visit the website of nvsp as per the link given above.
- Follow the very first option of: ‘Search your name in the electoral roll.’
- Choose the option of “search by details”.
- Enter your name and other personal details as required.
- Select your gender, age, state and constituency from the provided lists.
- Enter the captcha code and follow the ‘search’ button.
Search your Name in Voters List by EPIC no.
If you already have your voter card, just enter your EPIC number. This makes it easier to search your name in the electoral list.
- Use the same website and option.
- Click the alternative tab of ‘Search by EPIC’.
- Type your EPIC number as mentioned in the card.
- Select other requirements of states or union territory
- Follow the search tab after entering the captcha code.
You can verify your name and voter id status in the electoral roll by using above procedures.
After you apply for your election card, you will receive it in a month or two. The verification team might visit you as well. If your online voter id status is also not clear, contact your local authority. You may contact ECO or polling station of your region. Your local chief election officer’s website may also offer your help. Applicants can also track the voter id card status offline. Call the toll free number 1950 to make related enquiries. Remember to visit us for status of the income tax refund and online TDS refund.