How to Apply for SBI Credit Card
Have you applied for the credit card of SBI? Check SBI credit card status to know how far the application is processed. Millions of users are enjoying cashless shopping and credit facilities. SBI cards are offering other lucrative benefits to the users.
This post shows how to track the status of the SBI card application. SBI is one of the largest public sector banks in India. The most popular and trusted bank offers various types of credit cards to the users. Those who are yet to apply can also learn the online application procedure. We have elaborated the complete application procedure for the credit card.
Normally it takes at least 20 days to receive the credit card. The application details are uploaded on the website of SBI in few days. Start tracking the status after a gap of 3-4 days. The application status will reflect after you submit all the necessary documents to the bank. The major SBI credit cards are platinum, SBI signature, and Simply CLICK SBI card. Applicants of any type of card can use this procedure to know the status. Knowstatus blog also updates status of applications for PAN card and aadhar card.
Online SBI Credit Card Status Enquiry
Applicants track SBI credit card status with or without an application number. Both the procedures are shared here in details.
SBI Credit Card Status By Application Number
If you have the application number ready with you, use this simple procedure.
- Visit the official page of State Bank of India: sbicard.com
- Locate the option ‘Track Your Application.’
- Select the option of ‘check the status of your application’
- Enter your application number and use the ‘track’ option.
In few seconds, the SBI credit card status will be shown up on the screen. Also you can pay SBI life insurance IPO through credit card.
SBI Credit Card Status without Application Number
- Visit sbicard.com and choose the option of ‘Retrieve Application.’
- A new page will appear for birth date and PAN number.
- Enter your PAN number and also provide the DOB.
- Click the ‘Retrieve’ button.
This procedure will help you know your SBI credit card application status just with details.
SBI Credit Card Application Status By Phone
Know SBI credit card status by calling the customer care numbers. State Bank of India has allotted separate toll-free numbers for credit card customers. Use the below numbers and know the status of your credit card application.
- 1860 180 1290
- 1800 180 1290
- (add the city code before dialling this number) + 39 02 02 02
- 1800 180 1295 (a separate number of SBI railway credit card helpline)
- 39 02 12 12 (add the city code) – SBI railway credit card customer care
SBI Credit Card Application Procedure Explained
SBI cards are serving more than 20 locations in the country. If you are looking to apply for it, here is the online application procedure.
- Here is the link to the appropriate page for SBI credit card application: https://www.sbicard.com/en/personal/credit-cards.page
- Use the’Apply’ option to get a new page.
- Select the type of SBI credit card you want to apply for.
- Use the tab ‘Apply Now’.
- Fill up all the details with your mobile number and PAN details.
- You will immediately receive an OTP on your mobile.
- Provide OTP to proceed further.
- To get help with selecting the type of card, you can use the option of Compare Cards.
- Complete the process.
- Submit the needed documents to the bank.
For any assistance, call the helpline number of SBI credit card customer care. Add your city code before 3902 02 02.
Applicants may also visit their nearest SBI branch for any assistance. You may expect the credit card in minimum 20 days. Use the above-given credit card helpline numbers of SBI for any issue. In the case of any additional require, your SBI credit card status will indicate it. Follow the status message and do the needful by contacting the bank. Check PNB credit card application status online at our site. We will be soon helping applicants of HDFC credit card and Axis bank cards too.