Check PF Claim Status Enquiry [Step-by-Step Guide]
If you have claimed for PF withdrawal, check EPFO claim status online. Whether you have applied for full withdrawal or advance, you can track withdrawal online. The EPFO member portal is providing an online facility of tracking your PF claim.
It is now much easier for the employees to claim withdrawal. Employees can claim PF independently without getting help from the employers. Follow the instructions shared here and know your EPF withdrawal claim status. Recently, EPFO has allowed the members to claim their dormant accounts as well. A dedicated EPFO helpdesk is also launched for this purpose. Members can also check EPF balance status online from our blog. Employees can check the status of EPFO claim using their PF account number.
People are more often changing jobs now than before. This results in inactive accounts and multiple PF accounts. However, thanks to UAN the multiple PF accounts are now brought under a single roof. The PF claim process is also much convenient than before. Employees can now claim their PF or can transfer their account. If you have filed your claim, use our guidelines to know the EPFO claim status. You will know if there is any discrepancy or delay in the process. EPFO claim status allows you to know how far your application for withdrawal is processed. PF withdrawal is done at the time of retirement or in advance.
How to Know EPFO Claim Status Online on epfindia.gov.in
Here is a step-wise procedure to check EPFO claim status. The detailed guidelines do not leave any chance for you to get confused. We have shared a link to the KYCS – Know Your Claim Status page.
- Use the given link for Know Your PF Claim Status.
- Follow the link on the page for ‘Click here to know your claim status’.
- Select your state and search for the establishment code for your firm.
- Select the region of your EPFO office from the given list.
- Complete the establishment code number and region code.
- Now, provide your EPFO account number.
After providing all the details correctly, you will see the EPFO claim status. The current position of your PF claim application will be clearly shown. According to the status messages, you can proceed further if required. Submit the additional documents to the office if required.
You might also be interested in knowing the online pension online status status for central government employees.
PF Claim Form
Various forms are prescribed by EPFO to claim PF. Similarly, EPFO claims are of different types. Form 19 is used for withdrawing or claiming your PF amount. If you are a nominee or a legal heir, you should use Form 20 to claim PF. Employees can also claim withdrawal under the pension scheme using form 10-C.
Employees are also allowed to claim advance withdrawal after completing few years. Submit Form 31 to claim withdrawal of EPF amount in advance before retirement age. All the EPF forms are available for downloading at the EPF UAN member portal. After applying for withdrawal, leave a gap of 3-4 days before tracking EPFO claim status.
Search Terms For EPFO Claim Status
If you want to search or track your PF claim status then what you should search like which keywords??? Here we shared list of search terms for EPFO claim status.
- Check EPFO claim status
- Track PF claim status
- Online PF status check
- Know your EPFO claim status
- EPF claim status online
- How to know provident fund claim status
- Track Employee provident claim status
- PF claim status check
- EPF claim status Ahmedabad
- PF claim status under process
- Provident fund claim status login
- How to login for check PF claim status
- How to pass PF claim online
- Claim provident fund online
When Employees Can Withdraw PF
Generally, advance withdrawals are not recommended. But EPFO allows employees to withdraw PF money in advance under certain conditions.
- Loans on PF amount are available for the marriage of the employee or marriage of the sibling or children. However, the withdrawal is allowed only after seven years.
- You can claim early withdrawal for medical treatment purpose of yourself or your family member.
- PF withdrawal is also allowed in advanced for purchasing and constructing a house.
- Any employee can withdraw 90% of his PF amount after he is 54 years old.
No matter for what reason you have claimed withdrawal, the EPFO claim status can be tracked. Many other reasons are also considered valid for withdrawal including unemployment, physical or mental disability, migration to foreign country etc.
If your UAN is activated, you may also check your EPFO claim status at the UAN portal. No need to remember your PF number. Login at the UAN and get the latest position of your PF withdrawal claim. UAN portal and EPFO mobile apps are also helping employees to transfer PF claim. Employees can use the EPFO toll-free number 1800 118005 for queries relate to the PF claims. Keep following visit here to remain updated on your PF balance and UAN status check. The blog is helping students to know their scholarship status.