Karepass Status available on karepass.cgg.gov.in
- 1 Karepass Status available on karepass.cgg.gov.in
- 2 How to Check Epass Karnataka Application Status Online
- 3 Karnataka Pre-matric | Post Matric Scholarship Application Procedure
Checking Epass Karnataka scholarship status is simple. We have further simplified the procedure in this post. Know how to check the Karepass status online on karepass.cgg.gov.in. Likewise other states, the Karnataka state government is also providing scholarships to bright students. The epass system allows students to pursue higher studies regardless of their weak financial status.
The Karnataka epass online system is linked with the schools and colleges. The epass online system gets information directly from the SSLC records. This place is for students who have applied for fresh scholarships or for renewals. Learn the online procedure for hassle free applications of your post-matric scholarships. The state also offers pre-matric scholarships for students of 9th and 10th standards.
Karepass portal represents Karnataka Electronic Payment and Application System. The portal allows students to apply and renews the scholarships. The applicants can also check the epass Karnataka status online. This helps in knowing if your application is halted for any reason. Since the government does not send any communication, check the karepass status.
Further, in this post, we have shared the links that direct you to the online portal. Just use the link and know the status of your Karnataka scholarship applications. Applicants from Andhra Pradesh and Telangana epass can also check scholarship status on our blog.
How to Check Epass Karnataka Application Status Online
Once, the registrations for the new scholarships are open, the online epass Karnataka will show it. The website karepass.cgg.gov.in flashes all the updates and notifications on the homage. If you have already applied, learn to check status.
Epass Karnataka Application Status using Application Number
Use the given link to visit karepass portal.
- This link will direct you to the page for tracking application status.
- Enter all the details along with your application number.
- Select the board of education of SSLC or Intermediate education.
- Enter your exam registration number and date of birth in the provided fields.
- Use the Get Status button to view the status of your scholarship application.
- If there is any discrepancy in your application, the same will be reflected on the screen.
Generally, the applications are rejected due to insufficient supporting documents. Make sure that you upload your caste certificate and parent income certificate.
How to Check Karepass Application Status without Application Number
If you do not have your application number, you can still check the karepass status. You just need to spend few minutes on retrieving your scholarship application number online.
Procedure for Getting Application Number
- Click here to get your Karnataka epass application number.
Choose the appropriate buttons for fresh or renewal as per your application. Applicants of renewal can also use this procedure. They will retrieve their renewal application number.
Also, chose the academic year and your examination number. Your date of birth and year of passing should be selected accurately. Students can also know the hostel details by selecting the option.
After submitting all these details, you will know your application number. Now when you get your epass Karnataka application number, use the first procedure to check the status.
Karnataka Pre-matric | Post Matric Scholarship Application Procedure
The online procedure of applying for scholarships is a bit lengthy. You have to careful about the details you enter. Students also need to upload some documents like caste certificate and leaving certificate. However, the step-by-step process explained below will simplify the things.
- Access the website of the karepass or epass Karnataka online portal.
- Locate the option of Use the option of “Apply Online”.
- Use the option of fresh scholarship applications.
- Fill up all the fields with your personal and education details.
- After submission of the registration details, you will get your application number.
- You will also receive your password for login purpose.
- Now login the website with your credentials.
- Get the application form online and fill it up.
- Upload the copies of the scanned documents.
- Do remember to take a print out of the form for sending it.
Check the epass Karnataka status only after few days. It takes the time to upload the details on the portal. Remain updated on the status to avoid any delay and rejection.
Before you apply for the scholarship, do check all the eligibility criteria. Also, note that regardless of your category, your parental income counts. Applicants from ST and SC should have parent income below Rs. 2 lakhs. Similarly, BC or EBC students should not have familiar income above Rs. 1 lakh. A valid income certificate is also important. Thousands of students have already benefited from the epass Karnataka scholarship schemes. Keep visiting knowstatus.co.in for more updates on scholarship status.