Online CSC Status Tracking
Online CSC registration status check process is explained here. If you have applied for a common service center registration, this is the right blog for you. Even if you are just thinking to start a CSC, this information is helpful for you.
This post gives detailed information on starting a common service center in India. How to apply online and how to check CSC registration status online? Find answers to all your queries related to opening a common service center. This governmental initiative was launched in the year 2006. It is a unique public-private partnership process for the provision of e-services in the remote rural regions.
A common service center is a National e-governance project of the Indian government. It creates an ICT access point. When started, the project had a target of creating a network of above 1 lakh centers across the country. The project is also a part of Digital India Programme backed by the Prime Minister Mr. Narendra Modi government. Find online process of checking CSC registration status in detail. Also, find important toll-free numbers and contact information for CSC registration.
Also Check: Status of URN
How to Check CSC Status Online
CSC project is launched under national e-governance plan. The VLEs serve the users from the CSC centres. VLEs can do registration absolutely free.
CSC Registration Status Online
- Here is the link to the official website for CSC registration status check:
- Fill up all the mandatory fields given.
- Enter your email address same as you have mentioned in the registration form.
- Provide your aadhar number and CSC registration id.
- Submit the details to see the CSC registration status on the screen.
The exact CSC registration status will be available. If it shows any error, try after sometime.
Online Application for CSC Registration Online
The government provides an online facility to register for CSC. Follow the procedure and apply for CSC online registration.
- Visit the given link to apply for CSC registration.
- Press the option of new registration.
- Click the option: “Online registration is open.. Click here”.
- Provide your aadhar card number in the field.
- Select any of the three authentication options. The three different options are IRIs or one time password or finger print.
- The easiest option is to get OTP on your mobile.
- If your personal details are not fetched automatically from aadhar, enter the details.
- Also, provide additional details as required.
- Upload the photographs of your CSC centre. It should be a geo-tagged image. Upload the image of centres,
- Make sure the images are geo-tagged.
Get the CSC registration id or acknowledgement number by mobile SMS or email. Wait for few days and start checking CSC registration status online.
Documents and Other Requirements for CSC Registration
The requirements for the CSC registration and VLE registration are as given below.
Documents to be uploaded by the VLE
While registering as VLE (Village Level Entrepreneur), you will require following documents.
- Copy of your PAN card.
- Photographs of the building (inside and outside) of the CSC centre.
System-Related Requirements for Common Service Centre
Following are the system requirements to start a CSC:
- CD/DVD drive
- 120 GB hard disk drive (minimum)
- 512 MB RAM (minimum)
- UPS supported computer system with windows
- Portable genset
- Web cam or digital camera
- Printer or coloured printer
- Internet connection with at least 128 kbps speed convenient for browsing and uploading
- Biometric or IRIS authentication scanner (it is required for banking services)
If any additional documents are required, your CSC registration status will show it.
Conclusion of CSC Registration
If you do not get any proper CSC registration status, call the toll free contact number 1800 3000 3468. For any assistance related to the common service center, use the website helpdesk.csc.gov.in. VLEs can also register their complaints online at the helpdesk.csc.gov.in portal. Before you start an online application for CSC registration, update your aadhar database. If you are already a registered VLE, no need to do the registration. Our blog also helps you to check your aadhar card update status and NSDL PAN card status online.