AP Epass Application Status 2019
Check your AP Epass Status 2019 on apeapass.cgg.gov.in. The Epass AP scheme is launched to provide financial aid to the students. The scholarships are awarded to the students belonging to social and economic backward class.
The AP epass is a dedicated portal of Andhra Pradesh government. Lakhs of students have already received assistance for higher studies. Students get assistance under pre-matric and post-matric scholarships. All the course details and eligibility criteria are available on the official website of Andhra Pradesh epass 2019. Students can also apply online for the scholarships.
Epass is Electronic Payment and Application System of Scholarships. The scheme also offers financial aid to the students from families earning less than Rs. 2 lakhs. The government gives two types of funds under epass. The RTF is for reimbursement of tuition fees. While the MTF is maintenance fee or monthly pocket money. It gives students money to meet routine expenses. The rates are as fixed by the government or the boards. Through our website you can also check the government documents online status such as UAN activation status, PPO online status, voter ID status, PF status online etc.
Procedure to Check Epass AP Scholarship Status
Here is a complete online procedure to know your AP epass status 2019. Find below the link to visit the official site for AP epass.
- You will see fields to enter your details.
- Provide the required details in all the fields.
- Enter the Epass AP application number.
- Also, select the academic year.
- Enter the SSC exam number and select type of exam.
- Enter the date of birth.
- You will be entering your application number, academic year, and date of birth.
- Also enter your SSC exam number and select type of exam.
- Click “Get Status” button after providing all the details.
- You will see if your AP epass scholarship application 2019 is approved or rejected.
You can also renew your expired scholarships by applying for renewal. The options for renewal will be indicated on the homepage.
Epass AP Application Eligibility
Not every student is eligible for the Epass. Following are the eligibility criteria for the scholarship. The scheme is mainly for the students of following categories:
- Families with income below Rs. 2 lakhs.
- Students with 75% attendance
The AP epass scholarship is available only for certain courses. It is not valid for part-time and online courses.
Eligible Courses for Post Matric AP Epass Application
The courses with a duration of one year to 5 years and more are applicable for epass AP. Here is a list of all the courses for which students get scholarships.
Courses covered under Group I
Here is a list of all the eligible courses for Epass AP for your ready reference. The courses listed here are eligible for AP epass post-matric scholarships. The courses are approved by the appropriate universities or AICTE boards. The duration of the course is minimum 1 year.
Group – I
All professional courses in engineering, technology, medicine, and IT. It also includes courses in agricultural, finance, business management, and business administration.
Other professional courses of a higher level. Namely, M.Phil, Ph.D., and research level courses. All other courses related to CA, ICWA, CS which are not covered in Group I are eligible for AP epass scholarship under this group.
Group – III
Courses which are not eligible under above two groups. NIFT courses are also covered under this group.
Following courses ae covered under the last group.
- Vocational courses of intermediate level.
How to Apply for AP Epass Scholarship (Pre-Matric – Post-Matric)
Follow the below steps and apply for scholarships.
- Visit apepass.cgg.gov.in and click on the pre-matric or post matric option.
- You will find the option live only if the registration is still open.
- Click the link to get a new page with a form.
- Enter your aadhar card and ration card details
- Your personal particulars.
- Fill in your parents’ or guardian’s information.
- Enter your school/college and course information.
- Details of income certificate and caste certificate.
- Your address and bank account details.
The form will also show options for uploading scanned copies of the documents. Upload the following documents before submitting.
Documents Required for Epass AP Scholarship Application
- Bank passbook copy.
- SSC hall ticket copy.
- Bonafide certificate.
- Date of birth certificate.
- Certificate of caste.
- Passport sized photos.
AP epass scholarships 2019 are paid on the basis of the fee announced by the government. In the case, if you get the wrong fee, contact the concerned head of the department in your college. You may also get information on the fee structures from the official website. Currently, the system covers 12000 courses and above 1 lakh fee structures. You can also know how to apply for karepass scholarship for the year 2017-18 at our website. Do remember to visit knowstatus.co.in for the updates.