Any ROR Portal
As we all know that Land is an important resource. AnyRoR stands for Any Record of Rights Anywhere.IN Gujarat state for obtaining the land record the AnyRoR will be started. From here you will get the details about the AnyRoR as well as how to check Land Records Online by Any RoR? So, let’s see details…
How to Check AnyRoR Online:
- First of go to office official site of AnyRoR or go to anyror.gujarat.gov.in
- After that click on the button View land Record.
- Now select any of the options as per your requirement.
- Then enter your land details like District, Talukas, village, survey number/Khata number.
- After that enter verification code and click on the get details button.
- Now you can check Any RoR district from following.
About Any RoR:
AnyRoR is software for Record online Land Record of Gujarat State. This software is developed by the Revenue Department and NIC (National Informatics Centre).By using the Any RoR you can check Gujarat Land Records like, VF7, VF 8A, VF 6 and VF 12.This software has successfully established in 225 talukas and 26 districts.So, instead of travelling all the way to e-dhara or e-gram centre, you can check and verify your land record. By visiting the AnyRoR site you can check your RoR online.
Requirements of Land Records:
- Personal and Legal Need
- Establishing land title for purchase and sale
- Open bank account
- Check status of alteration
- Raising farm credit or bank loan
- Land division among family members
Types of Land Records in Gujarat AnyRoR:
- VF7: Village Form 7 is known as 7/12 or satbara utara.You can access your land details, ownership details of specific land, boja and other rights details from VF7 form.
- VF 8A: Village Form 8A provides Khata details. From this form you can access Khata Number and Owner Details.
- VF6: Village Form 6 is register which maintain by Talati or Village Accountant to integrate day to day changes in land record. By using this you can check any changes in entry details.
- 135 D: 135 D is a Notice to Mutation. When you apply for Mutation, Talati prepare Notice 135D.This notice is served to Khatedars concerned relevant parties and any other interested parties for any objections.
Districts of which support AnyRoR:
- Devbhoomi Dwarka
- Gir Somnath
- Chhota Udaipur
What is E-Dhara???
E-dhara is a land Record Management System. This system provided issuance of computerized RoR account.So,E-Dhara system consist of,
- Issuance of computerized RoR from dedicated counter in Taluka office.
- Receiving mutation application processing it in online mode was envisaged to be in place immediate.
Process for getting certified computerized copy of Gujarat Land Record:
For getting certified computerized copy of VF 7/12/VF 8A or VF 6 you should follow the below given steps.
- First of all you should visit the nearest e-Dhara Kendra. E-Dhara Kendras are available at local Taluka Mamlatdar office.
- After that at local e-Dhara Kendra you can request for RoR print. For this you must have survey number, farm Name, Khata Number or Khatedar Name.
- Now operator will confirm records and print 7/12 or 8A from computer.
- Then your RoR sign and stamp by Mamlatdar or any nominated person.
- You will pay 15/- charges.
- Finally do signature on RoR which is totally computerized.
Benefit of AnyRoR or Any Records of Right Anywhere:
- Reduce chances of Thievery
- You don’t go here and there
- Access land detail by entering some details
- You can access the land details online
Any ROR 7/12- 8A Gujarat
RoR records show details of property ownership, survey number, kind of land, sprinkling methods, crop information etc. This document is essentially taken by farmers for land transactions (mutations), getting crop loans, givebacks linked to the size of the land holding etc. Property, an important information is regularly in limited source. Purchasing a land record is an important requirement as it is needed for different legal objectives like levy and collection of various taxes and land revenue etc.
In Gujarat to purchase land records, AnyRoR project has actually been initiated. The primary aim of this property is to change the regular procedure of land recording and commence online method whichever is simple and clear.
Online land record property has been successfully established in all 26 districts and 225 talukas. Different from the Talati, E-dhara has designed a new resource of revenue records. It has allowed a lot in land-mitigation cases. You might get more information regarding online land records by visiting.
Required Things For Land Records
- To Acquisition, heritance and Sell Land etc.
- Get Plant Loans to increase farm credit or Bank loan, Kharai, Varsai, hypothecation of land, getting electricity connection, subsidies, Change Ownership, Transfer of ownership etc.
- require Land Records for said mentioned above reason to verified and develop, update and providing details and for analytics purpose.
- To develop land title during sale/ purchase of land and during signing up of property.
- For land department within family members, Legal and personal Purpose.
How to Acquire Land Record?
- Once automaticing the land recording procedure, government of Gujarat has set-up E kendras in different places of the state. Each and every office is located at Taluka Mamlatdar Office.
- The farmers might receive the duplicates of their ownership documents and can easily check the detailed information of their land records. AnyRoR, a software associated to the process is been integrated for satisfaction of Gujarat citizens. The farmers may easily receive (Record of Rights) RoR copies form the village panchayat itself.
- Throughout this software you are actually easily ready to get relevant information and facts about renter, crop, irrigation, mutation application, entry status, stats of land use, term and land type.
- You might search the facts or request for the RoR printout by entering Khatedar name, khata number, survey number, farm name and additional such related keywords.
- The e-dhara deputy or any type of other nominal person signs the RoR and stamps the printout and give it over to the applicant. A fee of about Rs.15 is collected from the applicant.
- At E- dhara centre evolution of Village Form No-6, Village Form No-7 and Village Form No-12 are recorded.
Information and facts Systems is The New Era, in which technology created easy day by day and digitalise all of the details everywhere. Therefore government requires such process which must be very easy to access, Sustain modify and can be available from anywhere by working with any equipment whether mobile or computer. The Solution simply with digitalizing all land record in one central control and keep over there so almost any persons can quickly read the land record online using Any ROR portal.
WHAT IS RECORD OF RIGHTS (ROR).
Record of Rights is the best crucial declaration in land revenue records since it is the primary record that displays how rights on land are received for owner or land holders and consequently record the transactions made in records of rights from time to time.
Record of rights has been in the kind of record, whichever includes following information of all rights given under.
- Previously signed up or unregistered documents,.
- By heritage, by vocally deciding to or normally received as well as those of land-owner occupier,.
- Householder, farmers, residents or private rights of those people who are authorized to collect ownership or revenue of the land as well community rights and rights of consolation and all Government rights on the land.
Then the said rights are added into index of land as per serial number of survey number of each and every village and different openings are made as per property of sub-part (peta-hissa) of each survey number or Khata Number.
Objectives of AnyRoR:
- The major aim of this kind of project is to automatic the procedure and to update and keep the land records in a safe method.
- To keep much better visibility and reduce the tampering of records.
- Farmers might simply check their land record and evolution information by going to any nearby E-dhara Kendra.
- It ensures the self-sustainability of the system.
How to Get Certified Copy of Any ROR Gujarat Land Records/ 7 12 Utara?
Keep in mind that online duplicate copy of anyror gujarat 7/12 utara is simply for info reason, the certification copy of any ror anywhere Gujarat land record 7/12 Utara, 8A Entry form may be received E-dhara kendra with Survey No, Khata No, Farm Nameor Khatedar Name with you although asking for RoR print. Once paying a simple fees, get Received Certified copy of Advanced RoR with stamp.
Best method to receive duplicate copy of Land Records (7 12 Utara, 8A) using Any ROR Anywhere website.
Get the map view, ror view and check the current owner and change of ownership etc. Mutation Details.
As you seen all the government information online including land records of Anyror. So if you have any query regarding Any ror, 7/12 nakal just write your query our team will try to solve your query as soon as early possible. Keep visited Anyror.in website regular updates & news.
- 1 Any ROR Portal
- 2 How to Check AnyRoR Online:
- 3 About Any RoR:
- 4 Requirements of Land Records:
- 5 Types of Land Records in Gujarat AnyRoR:
- 6 What is E-Dhara???
- 7 Benefit of AnyRoR or Any Records of Right Anywhere:
- 8 Any ROR 7/12- 8A Gujarat
- 9 Required Things For Land Records
- 10 How to Acquire Land Record?
- 11 WHAT IS RECORD OF RIGHTS (ROR).
- 12 Objectives of AnyRoR:
- 13 How to Get Certified Copy of Any ROR Gujarat Land Records/ 7 12 Utara?
- 14 AnyROR Software