Aadhar Correction and Update Form
Here is the precise online place to download aadhar card correction form just with a single click. Follow the link and instruction stated here:
The above link will give you aadhar correction form in PDF format. You have the options to download it in your system or print it. You can fill up the form and send it to the following addresses of UID with the supporting documents. The form should be filled up in the English language as well in a local language of your state. If you want to check status of Aadhar card then it is available at official website.
UIDAI Address for sending aadhar card correction form:
- Bengali – UIDAI Regional Office, 1st, RIADA Central Office Building Namkum Industrial Area Lowadih, Ranchi-834010 0651-246016
- Hindi, Urdu – UIDAI Regional Office Samaj Kalyan Nirman Nigam Building, 3rd Floor TC-46/V Vibhuti Khand Gomti Nagar Lucknow (Uttar Pradesh) 0522- 2304978 English, Gujarati, and Marathi – UIDAI Regional Office 5 th & 7th Floor, MTNL Building, B D Somani Marg, Cuff Parade, Mumbai – 400 005. Tel: 022 – 22186168
- Telugu, Oriya – UIDAI Regional Office 5th Flr, Block – III, My Home Hub, Madhapur, Hyderabad – 500 081. Tel: 040-23119269
- Kannada, Malayalam and Tamil – UIDAI Regional Office Khanija Bhavan No. 49, 3rd Floor, South Wing Race Course Road, Bangalore – 01 080-22340862
- Punjabi – UIDAI Regional Office SCO 139 – 141, Sector 17-C, Chandigarh. Tel – 0172 25085983
Aadhar card correction form should be submitted to above address with the supporting documents. The complete list of documents is given further.
Documents for Aadhar Card Correction
The following documents should be submitted with the aadhar card correction form.
- Any proof of identity which supports the correction in your name.
- Proof of date of birth if you have requested for correction in your date of birth.
- Proof of address if you have requested for an update in your address.
If you have applied for aadhar update online, you should mark the envelop with “aadhar update/correction”. The online facility of aadhar correction is available on the aadhar self service update portal ssup.uidai.gov.in. Here you need to fill up the aadhar card correction form online. After updating the aadhar data online, the system will generate the acknowledgment number. You can use the number to track aadhar update status.
After sending the aadhar card correction form with required documents, you will receive the updated card by post. If you want to apply for a fresh aadhar card, download aadhar card application form from our blog. Though it is simple to update your aadhar details online, it can also be updated manually by post. With UID becoming a major proof of identity, it is most natural for people to search for aadhar correction form online. Our post will help many aadhar card holders. Do consider sharing it. You might also be interested in PAN card application form, passport application form and PF withdrawal form download. We will be soon updating on procedures to download other significant governmental forms.